2 days left
- Full Time
We have a new exciting opportunity, not to be missed! At Dezrez we are currently looking for a Sales Executive to come join our team based in Swansea. The successful candidate will join us on a full time, permanent basis and will receive a salary of £20,000 - £30,000 per annum, depending on experience plus commission.
Established 15 years ago, Dezrez has earned a reputation as a technical pioneer in the eyes of UK estate agents. It is now the most widely used independent software provider in the UK with more than 1,500 estate agency branches benefiting from its technology. We are one of Wales’ most dynamic and upward moving technology companies offering software and legal solutions to the estate agency market.
About the Sales Executive role
We are an innovative and rapidly growing software provider to the estate agency market. We strive to provide the very best software and customer service to our clients and are continuing to develop new and exciting tools for estate agents. We have a superb Lead Generation Executive role based at our head office in the Swansea Waterfront area, this role requires an individual that is confident with sales, motived by results and an excellent communicator.
As our Sales Executive you will be responsible for generating new leads and winning new customers, working towards sales targets as well as business objectives. You will work with the sales and marketing teams, to drive new customer opportunities as well as self-generating new opportunities. You will be dealing with estate agents and their customers to promote our fantastic software solutions for their industry.
Key Responsibilities of our Sales Executive
- Generate leads to pass to Sales team to sell the service, develop and maintain current clients across the UK
- Identifying and targeting prospects through cold-calling, prospecting and direct mail campaigns
- Calls; deliver sales, leads, margin growth, insight and contact acquisition through telephone conversations
- Lead management; to generate and qualify sales lead opportunities to drive profitable sales growth
- Update the CRM daily so all information is relevant and fresh
- Submit call reports and sales orders in a timely and efficient manner
- To identify sales opportunities with existing customers and ensure that the largest opportunities for growth are prioritised accordingly
- Maintain positive client relationships with current client base and new clients
- Demonstrate strong commercial ability ensuring that sales targets and business needs are aligned with customer expectations
- Promote a positive and professional attitude in the office and ensure the high standards required for customer service is maintained
What we’re looking for in our Sales Executive
- Outbound Sales experience
- Significant experience of a target driven role
- Excellent ability to build and develop relationships
- Strong Communication Skills (Written and Verbal)
- An excellent telephone manner
- A passion for sales
- Strong administrative skills
So if this sounds like the opportunity for you and you would like to join our team as our new Sales Executive then please click ‘apply’ today - don’t miss out, we’d love to hear from you!
Apply for Sales Executive
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly