HR Project Manager
Project Manager / HR Analyst - Near Swansea, South Wales £35k + benefits + bonus
PM / HR Analyst for data input / output and Peoplesoft project implementation
Immediate 12 month Fixed Term Contract
As PM / HR Analyst, you will be responsible for supporting the implementation of a new HR system, Peoplesoft. Working closely with the corporate project team / key stakeholders / third party contractors, you will be responsible for implementing / co-ordinating the project on behalf of the local HR team with responsibilities including:
- providing administrative / project support to HR and project team
- ensuring systems / data are accurately maintained / transitioned / uploaded
- identifying new solutions and process improvement options
- essential data tracking e.g. sickness / absence trends etc.
- processing payroll / salary grade data and re-organisations
- troubleshooting of data integrity issues
With operations, offices and projects across five continents, our client is a world leader in the exploration and mining sector. Employing c.195,000 people in over 30 countries, they are a market leading processing, manufacturing and production company, offering a fantastic working environment and the opportunity for career progression in both the UK and internationally.
As HR Project Manager / Analyst, you will have previous HR software project implementation experience. With a strong working knowledge of HR Systems ( ideally Peoplesoft ) you will also need:
- good analytical skills, with ability to interpret / analyse data
- ability to multi-task and work under pressure
- strong organisational / communication / interpersonal skills
- ability to form strong / collaborative working relationships
This role is a contract role for up to 12 months.
If you wish to be considered for the role of HR / Project Manager / Analyst, please forward your CV stating current remuneration details and availability quoting reference 272473.
WE REGRET WE CAN ONLY ACCEPT APPLICATIONS FROM PERSONS AUTHORISED TO WORK WITHIN THE UK
Applications are invited with experience in: hr peoplesoft project management implementation human resources business analyst HR Peoplesoft Saphur CIPD Swansea Neath Llanelli South Wales jobs HR project manager jobs
ThreePeople advertises vacancies on behalf of clients. If your CV matches our clients requirements, we will forward your details to them to confirm your suitability. By applying for this role, you consent to the submission of your details for this purpose only. Your CV will not be retained by ThreePeople for future use.
Apply for HR Project Manager
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly