Business Development Manager
Our client has an exciting opportunity for a Business Development Manager to join their team in Carmarthen at their Veterinary Centre to provide leadership, management and support to both clinical and non-clinical staff.
The company is a purpose built, state of the art practice providing care for all animals, large and small. The centre houses companion animal, farm and equine facilities, with dedicated vets in each field. They are an RCVS accredited practice, with Tier 3 Hospital accreditation for their small animal facilities. They provide 24 hour onsite care by their own dedicated vets and nurses.
Reporting in to the Regional Director and Large Animal Director you will have overall responsibility for the clinical behavioural standards within the practice, ensuring they are in line with the RCVS code of professional conduct and CVS Clinical Governance Standards. You will also be responsible for the financial performance of the clinic in conjunction with the Senior Vets, Large Animal Director and Regional Director.
This role offers the opportunity for a confident and experienced leader, with a proven commercial background to join a well-established and successful business at Camarthen Veterinary Centre as their Business Development Manager. The successful candidate will ideally have a clinical background and experience with Large Animals would be beneficial.
Other responsibilities to include:
- To work in partnership with the Senior Vets, Practice Administrators, Head nurse and reception team to optimise service to clients and patients in order to develop the business by maximising turnover and productivity
- To deliver and maintain the highest standards of governance in relation to clinical meetings, CPD, clinical development planning and creating clinical frameworks, clinical audit and recording of unexpected clinical events
- To be responsible for the development of new feeder sites and out of hours businesses feeding into CVC
- To be responsible for creating and delivering the practice budget with the Regional Director and Large Animal Director
- To manage performance of the clinical and non-clinical staff using KPIs
What they can offer you:
- 6.6 weeks holiday inclusive of bank holidays
- Competitive Salary + Bonus opportunity
- Access to a range of flexible benefits to suit your needs - such as child care vouchers, subsidised gym membership, private healthcare and cycle to work scheme
If you would like to apply for the role of Business Development Manager in Camarthen then please send your CV and covering letter by using the apply button provided.