Quality / Compliance Controller
Total Compliance Services Limited are a firm of independent compliance consultants, providing advice and assistance to intermerdiaries with regards to general insurance compliance and regualtion.
- Carrying out detailed file reviews to ensure quality and compliance standards have been achieved:
o Reviewing and analysing audio recordings.
o Reviewing and analysing written documentation including PDFs, Word and Excel documents.
o Produce high quality feedback / management information.
o Updating database records with results.
- Understanding regulatory requirements and applying this knowledge to drive performance.
- Liaising with the Compliance Manager to discuss the outcome and key details of file reviews.
Key skills required:
- Analysis and Decision Making:
o Able to absorb and process information quickly and accurately.
o Exceptional level of attention to detail.
o Able to carry out root cause analysis to quickly identify issues.
- Excellent Communication and IT skills:
o Written, verbal and via electronic methods.
o Proficient in Microsoft Windows and Office software.
- Intermediate or higher Excel skills would be advantageous.
- Driven and Motivated:
o Demonstrates passionate commitment to the business and our goals.
o Productive and hardworking with a high level of organisational and time management skills.
- Delivers consistently high quality output.
- Meets deadlines and timescales.
o Remains resilient and optimistic should change occur.
- Personal Integrity
o Confidential and trustworthy.
Relevant experience in compliance, analysis or research would be beneficial.
- Competitive salary with 25 days holiday (inc bank holiday)
- Free onsite Parking.
- We are a people focused company and career development is at the heart of our training plan.
- We offer individuals an exciting, dynamic environment in which you can develop your career.
- A fantastic team atmosphere.
If you are interested in this position, please send a copy of your CV and covering letter online now.