Mobile Forklift Engineer
SWIE Lift is South Wales leading independent fork lift provider. We supply quality industry leading brands such as Mitsubishi Fork Lift and Warehouse Equipment, Combilift and JLG Access Equipment. Due to continued growth we have vacancies for 2 Mobile Service Engineers.
We welcome applications from experienced FLT Engineers or alternatively we are interested in hearing from candidates who have experience in Car, Bus, Plant or Lorry repairs.
If you are self-motivated and have a current driving licence, there are substantial rewards to be earned. We supply full technical product training, a vehicle (currently a Ford Transit or Nissan Primastar), portable tablet computer, mobile phone, technical support, uniform and specialist tools.
Roles and Responsibilities
- Service, Repair and Maintain all types of Materials Handling and Access Equipment
- Identify parts required and communicate need to Parts Manager
- Fault diagnosis and identify appropriate action for repair
- Able to work on own initiative and as part of a dedicated team
- Motivated to deliver excellent service to our broad customer base
- Good communication skills and confidence to liaise with all levels, both internal and external
- Display a positive attitude towards both colleagues and customers
- Must hold a Full Drivers Licence
Due to the volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to all candidates. If you do not hear from us, please assume that your application was unsuccessful.
If you are interested, please click on the Apply button and follow the short application procedure. Please be aware that CV will not be accepted without a completed application form. A copy of the application form will be emailed to you on receipt of your CV.
Apply for Mobile Forklift Engineer
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly