Senior Account Manager
4 days left
- Full Time
We have a new exciting opportunity, not to be missed! At Dezrez we are currently looking for a Senior Account Manager to come join our team based in Swansea. The successful candidate will join us on a full time, permanent basis and will receive a salary of £18,000 - £25,000 per annum, depending on experience.
Established in 1999, Dezrez has earned a reputation as a technical pioneer in the eyes of UK estate agents. It is now the most widely used independent software provider in the UK with more than 1,000 brands using our estate agent software to connect nearly 3000 branches. We are one of Wales’ most dynamic and upward moving technology companies offering software and legal solutions to the estate agency market.
About the Senior Account Manager role
Your role will be to manage the on boarding and support of new and existing customers of our Sales and Lettings software solutions. To efficiently resolve problems and queries in a professional and empathetic manner. To work as part of a team and with other departments to contribute to the future development of the product.
Key Responsibilities of our Senior Account Manager
- Be the primary point of contact for our Sales and Lettings software customer base and be the expert user of the products.
- Manage new clients through the on-boarding process, liaising with the client regularly and working with our data migration team
- Understand client brief and assist with detailed scope documentation
- Produce accurate and reliable project delivery plans
- Manage communication between tech team and client
- Manage existing customers ensuring an in depth knowledge of their accounts whilst also managing branch closures and additional branches.
- Communicate with customers of our products effectively, empathetically, courteously, and in a timely manner, in relation to specific queries and issues.
- Stay in touch with clients, establishing and pro-actively retaining a strong client relationship including visits to customer sites throughout the U.K.
- Maintain effectiveness on the phone throughout the day, consulting, analysing and problem solving with our customers while simultaneously using the computer systems.
- Ensure that your knowledge of procedures, internal systems and product, compliance, legalisation and contracts is developed and maintained at a high standard.
- Use the tools provided by the Company to provide a high quality service to each customer, adapting the information provided to provide the best solution for each customer.
- Communicate with other departments to find an answer to a customer query, whilst retaining ownership of the issue.
- Make follow up out-bound calls to customers (e.g. after researching a complex query or to confirm that an issue has been resolved) and being prepared to visit clients if the need arises
What we’re looking for in our Senior Account Manager
- GNVQ/NVQ Level 2 qualification or equivalent; or 4 GCSE/O Level passes A-C equivalent including English or Maths.
- Significant experience of Account Management
- Highly IT literate and confident in learning new IT packages
Ability and experience of answering queries on a variety of platforms i.e. phone, email and Live Chat software.
- Experience of using CRM systems to record information gathered from customers.
- Valid driving licence.
- Highly empathetic and effective communicator
- Excellent organisational skills and ability to manage own workload
- Commercial acumen and a belief in customer service excellence
- Analytical and enjoys solving complex queries relating to lettings accounts.
- Works well as part of a team
- Ability to develop effective relationships with customers and colleagues to enhance performance and build trust.
- Ability to travel to visit clients across the UK including early starts and overnight stays
So if this sounds like the opportunity for you and you would like to join our team as our new Senior Account Manager then please click ‘apply’ today - don’t miss out, we’d love to hear from you!
Apply for Senior Account Manager
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly