Role - Devops Engineer
Location - Swansea, SA1
Salary - 30K - £50K (D.o.e & Negotiable)
Mobilise enables government and commercial organisations to ensure their migration to Cloud (AWS and Azure) is a success from strategy through to design, delivery and ongoing management. Mobilise has a wealth of experience in gaining best value from IT infrastructure provision, and has partnered with the leading cloud providers to ensure a range of options are available to replace IT infrastructure with the ‘right cloud', from IaaS migration through to Serverless transformation.
We are ramping up our team, based in Swansea and across the UK, to create the best public cloud enablement business in the UK. We invest in our people, as we know that their commitment and ownership of customer requirements and issues is our differentiator. If you can demonstrate you have great customer focus, love the technology and challenge, have the right level of experience - and realise the customer and your colleagues matter 24×7 then drop us a line. Our package includes top quartile pay, bonus, pension, and other incentives for the right candidates. We have entry level, junior and senior roles so do not be concerned if you do not have every skill listed, we will invest in the right candidates.
• Experience of using Linux based operating systems;
• Configuration management tools (Puppet, Chef, Ansible);
• Common deployment patterns;
• Continuous integration implementation tools (Jenkins, Go CD, Travis or similar);
• Installation and usage of monitoring tools (Nagios, Ganglia, Riemann, Graphite, Kibana etc);
• Experience of using source control management tools (Git, SVN);
• Experience working within an agile, multi-disciplinary team environment;
• Agile experience is required;
• Experience working with cloud platforms such as AWS, Azure, Openstack;
• Strong understanding of RedHat-based Linux distributions (CentOS, RHEL, Fedora);
• Experience of working with Python, Ruby, or Java applications in a Production environment;
• Competency in a programming language, ideally Java;
• Working knowledge of Puppet, including using Hiera, PuppetDB and R10K;
• A proven track record of working with highly-available customer-facing web services;
• Knowledge of various open-source middleware applications such as RabbitMQ, PostgreSQL, Nginx, Redis, Elasticsearch;
• Experience working with sensitive data, ensuring systems are security compliant.
What we offer:
- Regular salary reviews.
- Regular bonus incentives
- Provision of a MacBook
- A brilliant company pension
- A fun, friendly and passionate environment
- And of course, free on-site tea and coffee!
Do you have the skill set required? Are you excited to join a friendly, passionate team on the forefront of digital technology? Click ‘Apply' now and sent your CV, we'd love to hear from you!
Apply for Devops Engineer
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly