We have a new exciting opportunity, not to be missed! At Dezrez we are currently looking for a Senior Developer to come join our team based in Swansea. The successful candidate will join us on a full time, permanent basis and will receive a salary of up to £50,000 per annum depending on experience with optional Home Working.
Do you want to work for one of Wales' most dynamic and upward moving companies? Do you want the opportunity to influence and lead an exciting and dynamic development project? Do you want the flexibility of working from home to enhance your creativity? This could be the role for you.
Established in 1999, Dezrez has earned a reputation as a technical pioneer in the eyes of UK estate agents. It is now the most widely used independent software provider in the UK with more than 1,000 brands using our estate agent software to connect nearly 3000 branches. We are one of Wales’ most dynamic and upward moving technology companies offering software and legal solutions to the estate agency market.
About the Senior Developer role
A developer is wanted to join our development team on exciting SaaS web projects. The ideal candidate will have a desire to contribute to the future of the project by immersing themselves in the SCRUM development process followed by the team and creating high quality deliverables in line with our product roadmap.
Key Responsibilities of our Senior Developer
- Work closely with the SCRUM team to help shape and deliver development cycles
- Work closely with the senior team members, ensuring consistency in technical solutions
- Build high quality deliverables in line with the product roadmap
- Become a point of technical and domain knowledge regarding our products
- Help ensure technical excellence throughout the team is maintained
- Help enforce agreed software quality standards through peer reviews and team retrospectives
- Assist in driving the implementation of good software design and development
- Follow and implement best practices as agreed with senior team members
- Mentor other team members in an appreciation of industry and product best practice
- Help ensure the features developed by the team are produced to the highest possible quality in the fastest possible time
- Assist in identifying better ways of working and help implement them within our SCRUM process
- Adhere to health and safety policies and quality management processes.
What we’re looking for in our Senior Developer
- 8 years+ commercial development experience
- Experience of mentoring junior developers
- Experience of SAAS environments
- Experience of prominent roles within the technical development of commercial projects
- Experience in an Agile, rapid-development environment
Essential Technical Skills
- TDD (NUnit, Moq)
- Dependency Injection (Autofac)
- ASP.net (MVC)
- .Net technology stack
- Object Oriented Programming
- Object Oriented Design
- Full life cycle Development
- Agile (Scrum, XP)
Desirable Techinical Skills
- Azure (SQL Azure, Cloud Service, Service Bus, Storage)
- ORM (NHibernate)
- SQL Server
- WebApi 2
- Durandal/SPA Framework
So if this sounds like the opportunity for you and you would like to join our team as our new Senior Developer then please click ‘apply’ today - don’t miss out, we’d love to hear from you!
Apply for Senior Developer
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly